A joint meeting of the Stoughton Committee of the Whole and the Stoughton Area School District Board of Education from July 20th, 2017
A joint meeting of the City of Stoughton Committee of the Whole and Stoughton Area School District Board of Education from April 18th, 2017
Originally constructed in 1892, the building first served as a high school before, became a junior high school in 1926, was converted into an administrative offices during the 1980s, and was designated a local landmark in 1991. The administrative offices were moved to their current location, at 320 North Street, in December 1997. The 1892 building has been vacant ever since and used only for storage.